Cash back rewards are the best way to save money on your shopping. But which cash back credit cards offer the most benefits? In this article, we’ll explore the top five cash back credit cards for 2018 and explain how each one works.
What is a Cash Back Credit Card?
A cash back credit card is a great way to earn rewards on your purchases. The rewards can be credited to your account as cash, which you can use to buy things you need or want. Cards that offer the most rewards tend to have higher annual fees, but they also offer greater convenience and flexibility than other types of cards.
Types of Cash Back Credit Cards
Cash back credit cards are a great way to get rewards for your spending. However, not all cash back credit cards are created equal. Here is a look at the different types of cash back credit cards and their respective benefits.
1. Credit Card Rewards Programs: With a credit card rewards program, you’ll earn points for every dollar you spend on your card. You can then use those points to redeem rewards, like free flights or gift cards. Many credit card companies also offer bonus points when you make a purchase in the first few months after opening your account.
The main benefit of these programs is that they’reeasy to use – just remember to stack your points and use them to get perks you wouldn’t normally be able to get, like free trips or merchandise. Plus, many programs offer exclusive deals that aren’t available to the general public.
2. Membership Rewards Programs: A membership rewards program is similar to a credit card rewards program, but it works a little differently. With a membership rewards program, like American Express Membership Rewards, you don’t earn points for every purchase – you earn points only for spending on qualifying purchases
How to Compare Cash Back Credit Cards?
Cash back credit cards are an excellent way to rack up rewards and get cash back rewards on your everyday purchases. The best way to compare these cards is by looking at their rewards rates, bonus categories, and redemption options. Once you have narrowed down the selection, it’s important to read the card’s terms and conditions to make sure you’re getting the most out of your rewards.
Here are five of the best cash back credit cards:
1. The Chase Freedom Unlimited: This card offers 1.5% cash back on all your purchases, plus a rotating $150 bonus each quarter that can be used for anything – including new purchases. You also have the option to redeem your rewards for cash back or travel savings.
2. The American Express Blue Cash Everyday: This card offers 5% cash back on groceries and 2% cash back on all other purchases, which makes it a great choice for those who spend a lot on groceries. You also receive a $100 annual bonus for signing up, as well as the option to redeem your rewards for travel credits or gift cards.
3. The Citi Double Cash Card: This card offers 2% cash back on all your purchases, plus another
The Best Cash Back Credit Cards in 2022
If you’re looking for a great way to earn cash back on your purchases, you’ll want to consider a credit card with cash back rewards. Cash back cards offer a variety of different ways to earn rewards, so you can always find one that fits your needs.
Here are some of the best cash back credit cards:
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
This card offers 5% cash back on dining and entertainment expenditures, 2% on all other purchases, and no annual fees. The card also has an excellent customer service rating, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to get help if you need it.
2. Chase Freedom Unlimited
This card offers 5% cash back on all purchases, plus 1% cash back on rotating categories each quarter. There is no annual fee, and the card has a good customer service rating.
3. Citi Double Cash Card
This card offers 2% cash back on all purchases, plus 1% cash back when you pay your balance in full each month. There is no annual fee, and the card has a good customer service rating.
4. Discover it Miles
This card offers 2% cash back on
Looking for a great cash back credit card? Look no further! Our list of the best cash back credit cards includes some of the most popular options, as well as some that are a little more unique. Whether you’re in the market for a basic rewards card or one with more perks, we’ve got you covered. And if you’re not sure which type of card is right for you, our team is always happy to help recommend the perfect option.